Friday 26 November 2010

Main Task Reggae Music Magazine Planning .26th November 2010.

Today I looked at different reggae magazine front covers and found a magazine called United Reggae which is an international online magazine that reviews the latest news in reggae music and the reggae artits.

This is the online  magazine's logo
The target audience for my magazine is both men and women who like to listen to reggae music or read about the latest reggae artists.

I have researched 2 magazines that i have tried to base my magazine around. The magazines that I have chosen have similar features to each other. For example, the text font is fairly similar and easy to read. Also, there is only one main image on the front cover which is what i have tried to emulate for my magazine. I have also found out that the colours that have been used are not too loud. i.e. too many bright colours. All of the colours contrast with each other well.



No comments:

Post a Comment