Friday 18 March 2011

Main Task: Reggae Music Magazine Redrafted Contents Page 17th-18th Mar

For the background, I have used a red, yellow and green gradient that I believe contrasts with the magazine theme. This is the main feature of the contents page that i have changed for the magazine. I thought that the white background was too plain. I will continue this colour scheme for the double page spread.
I believe that this is very effective because it stands out a lot and I think that this will catch the readers eyes. The image of the cover star is also there because I want to keep the readers guessing. Also, I believe that the features are the most important aspect of the contents page which is why I have only used one photo. I have also tried to keep the font of the text similar or the same so that the theme flows all throughout the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment